CINARS offers a unique opportunity to display a work in progress in front of presenters, artists and agents taking part in the CINARS Biennale 2018.
Each artist/company will have 7 minutes to share information about the work or project (5 minutes of presentation and 2 minutes for questions).
Your presentation can be in French or in English. A simultaneous translation service will be available.
- A short description (150 words);
- A video excerpt (Vimeo or YouTube) or JPEG photos;
- The length (approximate);
- The date and location of the premiere (if known);
- What you are seeking (a residency, an artistic collaboration, a coproduction, a financial partnership, etc.);
- The fee and touring conditions based on one week (including the number of performances);
- The name and title of the person who will make the presentation at the CINARS Biennale 2018;
- A letter of intent that explains why you would like to be selected for the Pitch Session.
IMPORTANT: A $25 CAD fee will also be charged to process this application. Selected artists/companies must register as an exhibitor with a booth, half-booth or table in the exhibition hall, or be registered as an additional exhibitor.