LES Colporteurs welcome you to the first international wire-walking convention in South America during April 17th–21st, 2017 in Cali, Colombia .
The wire convention is intended for those with previous experience in wire walking (professional artists, tightwire students, experienced enthusiasts). This international meeting will be hosted by Les Colporteurs: The founding members as well as some of the company’s artists will be present.
To learn more about the company: www.lescolporteurs.com
During the morning sessions, come to wake up, to train, to exchange, to share, to tickle your feet ……. If you enjoy a bit of a thrill, a highwire will be available to try for all.
In the late afternoons and evenings, free and open improvisations accompanied by live music, will take place on an installation of seven crossing wires.
During the convention wire technical installation, and wire equipment construction workshops will be also available .
We look forward to seeing you there in large number , Bienvenidos a Cali !
Practical informations :
– Registration : registration is mandatory , contact Julien or Sebastien at . The fee is 150,000 Colombian pesos (50 euros) payment to be made on arrival.
– We are working on arranging lower-cost accommodation options (hosting). Further information will follow .
– The convention will take place under the big top of the circus school Circo para todos, in Cali .
– We will meet on site Sunday the 16th, at 2 pm, to finish the installation all together. Tear-down will be on the 21st, at the end of the day .
– If you have your own wire equipment, please feel free to bring it .
This event is part of the year of French-Colombian cultural exchange, and benefits from the support of the Institut français – www.anneefrancecolombie.com