Deadline for applications 30.11.2020
The third Salo Circus Festival takes over the city of Salo 30.7.-1.8.2021. The call for performances is open until November 30th 2020 at 23:59. The applications should be sent to . The program choices will be made during March.
We are looking for full-length performances and short acts. The festival will include a variety of disciplines and genres such as: circus, puppetry, theatre, dance, music, etc. Street and other outdoor shows are very welcome too. You can also propose work-in-progress acts. The festival program will consist of indoor theatre shows, a variety night, festival clubs, street performances, workshops and talks.
Artist fees and contracts will be settled during the spring when the festival funding is confirmed. Buskers that are part of the festival program will have a stage at the marketplace and are allowed to collect money.
Please include the following in your application:
- The name of the performance
- Description text
- Duration and age limit
- Technical needs, how much time do you need for setup/strike down
- Number of persons in your crew
- 1-3 photos (for music acts: sample recordings)
- Link to full video of the performance and trailer-video (not necessary for work-in-progress shows)
- Your possible upcoming shows (so that we can come and see you!)
Festival organised by Poikki Taideyhdistys association:
Eikka Alatalo / Erika Malkki / Iiro Heikkilä