Register description based on Personal Data Act (523 /99)10 §
1. Register controller: CircusInfo Finland, Kaasutehtaankatu 1⁄4, 00540 Helsinki,
2. Contact person: Johanna Mäkelä, Communications officer +35850 464 3203
3. Name of the register: The address register of CircusInfo Finland
4. The purpose for processing the personal data / the purpose for the use of a register:
The purpose of the register is to collect contact information needed for communication purposes from the persons who have registered to sirkusinfo.fi -website or ordered CircusInfo Finland newsletter or otherwise given permission to add their contact information to CircusInfo Finland’s register. The register serves CircusInfo Finland’s communication purposes only.
5. Content of the register:
- organisation, department
- job title
- first name
- postal code
- telephone number
- email address
- website address
- additionally register can include information on circus discipline or some other personal details
6. Regular sources of information are the registrants themselves.
7. Regular destinations of disclosed data and whether the data is transferred to countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area:
The data is not given outside of the organization. The data is not given outside the European Union or the European Economic Area.
Register is used only by regular employees of CircusInfo Finland, who are given personal username and password. The register is in database, which protected by SSL protocol.